Your privacy is very important to us. Here is an overview of what data we collect and how we use it in more easy-to-understand language.
- WAU IO - the data controller. Users can contact us directly through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat.
- HTTPS - this site uses SSL to secure data transmissions when logged into your account.
- Podio Data - in order to provide the service, we require access to your Podio account. The following, but not limited to, is data we store locally: Profile data about users including email address to enable messaging, workspace, and app structures. We will also use your email address for some automated decisions which include sending important updates to our services. An opt-out option will be included to every email we send.
- Logs - our servers store general access and error logs.
- Security - we take reasonable measures to secure our data. The database is hosted at Google in the USA and only connectable from within their network.
- Privacy - we will never share your data internationally or even with outside parties, unless under court order. (Exceptions include sharing data with Citrix about account usage).
Please note: The above policy is an outline of the data we collect and store. As our service evolves, things change. For specific questions, contact us by chat.