Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we did not use a free online policy generator, and instead, try to give an overview of what data we collect and how we use it in more easy-to-understand language.
- HTTPS - this site uses SSL to secure data transmissions when logged into your account.
- Podio Data - in order to provide the service, we require access to your Podio account. The following, but not limited to, is data we store locally: Profile data about users including email address to enable messaging, workspace, and app structures.
- Logs - our servers store general Apache access and error logs, and in-app we store flow run history to be able to provide the same to the user.
- Security - we take reasonable measures to secure our data. The database is hosted at Google in the USA and only connectable from within their network.
- Privacy - we will never share your data with outside parties, unless under court order. (Exceptions include sharing data with Citrix about account usage).
Please note: The above policy is an outline of the data we collect and store. As our service evolves, things change. For specific questions, contact us by chat..